Leasing equipment makes good business sense. From corporations to small businesses, from professionals to entrepreneurs, leasing is always a good and intelligent option. Just look at these examples when leasing is the smarter way:
- You need a major software upgrade, but there’s no room in the budget.
So you lease the software and keep the budget under control. Your customers are happy and so are your investors.
- You need new equipment, but the bank won’t lend on your cash flow.
Leasing solves the problem, you upgrade immediately, and cash flow and profit improve even more
- You need to unlock your working capital.
You convert your capital purchases to leases and release vital working capital back into the business.
- You want the most tax-efficient funding.
Leasing provides you a tax deductible rental payment.
- You have to decide between more staff or better equipment.
Leasing the equipment makes both possible.
And that’s just a few ways leasing helps you grow your business success.